Homemade bread rolls that taste sweet but contain no sugar? With this recipe, sugar-free applesauce buns are very easy for your baby. The recipe from the blog babyohbaby.de is easily baked!
Buns taste really good even the little ones. From the seventh month you can offer your baby these applesauce rolls without sugar.They are pleasantly sweetish due to the apple sauce used, but do not contain sugar or added egg. Oven-warm and refined with a little butter, adults will get their money's worth.$config[ads_text] not found
Recipe for applesauce rolls without sugar
- 500 g of flour (wheat or spelled)
- 200 ml of lukewarm milk (can also be replaced by water)
- 150 g organic applesauce without added sugar
- 20 g fresh yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- optional: dried fruits like apricots or dates
- Put the flour in a large mixing bowl.
- Place milk (or water) in a container, crumble in the fresh yeast, stir until completely dissolved and place in the mixing bowl.
- Mix everything well and finally add salt and applesauce.
- If you like, you can add shredded dried fruit or garnish the rolls after molding.
- Knead for at least ten minutes with the hands or the dough hook of the hand mixer, preferably longer.
- Cover the bowl well and place in a warm place.
- After about two hours, the volume of the dough should have doubled.
- Now knead again and form many small rolls from the dough.
- Lay out a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the buns at least five centimeters apart.
- After about half an hour at 180 degrees, the rolls are ready.