Spelled sticks are practical treats for in between and on the go. From the age of six months, babies can nibble on the sugar-free snacks. Read the recipe from the blog babyohbaby.de here.
Spelled sticks are offered on the shelf with the baby products in all sorts of variations. But with just a few ingredients, you can easily do it yourself - all without sugar! Only fresh apple and banana give the delicious snack a healthy, light sweetness, which already tastes good for babies from the age of six months.$config[ads_text] not found
Recipe for spelled sticks without sugar
- 300 g spelled flour
- 2 small or one big banana
- 1 apple
- 3 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- Crush the bananas and finely grate the apple.
- Mix well with the oil in a mixing bowl, so that a smooth dough is formed.
- Now add the flour gradually, so that no lumps form.
- The dough should be quite firm, so that the rollers of the spelled rods succeed. If the mass is too soft and sticks to your fingers, add a little more flour.
- Now lay out a baking sheet with parchment paper and shape the sticks with the floured hands and roll gently. They should not be too long or thin, otherwise they break quickly. A length of 3-4 cm is ideal.
- Place on the baking tray and bake at 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Depending on the thickness of the bars, the baking time may vary slightly. The bars should be crispy and slightly browned.
Do you already know the sugar free recipes of the Kitchen Girls? They are healthy and absolutely delicious!