Quick and easy: with five fresh ingredients and a handle in the pantry, you can quickly prepare this crispy tarte flambée.
Tarte with pears and truffle salami
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 2 big or 4 small pears
- 2 Pck. Flammkuchenteig (refrigerated shelf, à 260 g, 40 x 24 cm, for example by Aunt Fanny)
- 300 g of creme fraiche
- 80 g truffle salami (eg from Wiltmann)
- 4 tender leek onions
Also from the stock:$config[ads_text] not found
- Pepper (mill)
- Wash the pears, quarter them and remove the core. Cut flesh with peel into thin slices. Unroll the flame cake dough with the paper on one sheet. Brush both doughs with crème fraîche.
- Spread the pears close together. Then add the truffle salami slices. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in a hot oven (200 degrees, convection) for 10-15 minutes.
- Clean and wash the spring onions and cut into fine rings. Remove the tarte flambée from the oven and sprinkle with it. Cut into pieces and serve immediately.