The homemade tortillas are filled with a spicy salsa and tender salmon, then refined with some lime juice and fresh coriander.
Salmon tortilla with avocado and mango salsa
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 2 ripe mangos
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 organic lime
- about 1/2 bunch of coriander
- 500 g salmon filet (without skin)
Also from the stock:
- 400 g of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 small onion
- coarse pepper (eg steak pepper)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Preparation:$config[ads_text] not found
- First, for the tortillas flour, 1/2 tsp salt, baking powder and 250 ml of water until smooth. The dough should not stick anymore. Cover bowl with a damp, warm cloth and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile peel onions and mangoes. Cut mango meat from the core. Halve avocados, remove core. Remove the pulp from the skin. Dice everything finely.
- Rub lime peel finely, squeeze out juice. Mix 2 tablespoons of juice, avocados, mangoes and onion, season with salt, pepper and lime juice. Finely cut the coriander leaves, add half.
- Divide the dough into 8 portions, roll out to thin pancakes (about 18 cm Ø). Bake in a frying pan without fat from each side over medium heat for about 1 minute.
- Cut salmon into 8 strips. In the hot oil from each side roast vigorously for 1-2 minutes, it should still be glassy inside. Salt, pepper and pull apart.
- On the tortillas first salsa, then salmon pieces give. Sprinkle with pepper and remaining cilantro.