This cake creation tastes great and small! Chocolate creams and cream are processed to a heavenly cream, red berry gives the whole a fruity-fresh note and the waffle bottoms are a great decoration!
Recipe for berry foam cake with chocolate kisses
Ingredients for 9 to 12 pieces
For the ground:
- 2 eggs
- 150 g of the finest sugar
- 1 pck of vanilla sugar
- 65 ml of vegetable oil
- 85 ml orange soda
- 175 g of flour
Also:$config[ads_text] not found
- 250 g red groats (cooling rack)
- 1 sachet of Gelatine Fix (15 g, no ground gelatin, eg from Dr. Oetker)
For the cream:
- 400 g of whipped cream
- 2 pck. Cream stabilizer
- 9 large chocolate kisses (eg Dickmann's)
- 125 g fresh berries, z. B. blueberries
- Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar with the whisk of the hand mixer until frothy. First top up the oil, then stir in the flour. Add lemonade and mix only briefly.
- Put the dough in a square shape, preferably with a lifting base (23 x 23 cm), or in a springform (26 cm Ø). Bake in a hot oven (160 degrees, center) for about 20 minutes. Remove the mold, let the soil cool down.
- Gratin and Gelatine Fix with a wooden spoon until smooth for 1 minute, spread on the floor. Refrigerate.
- Beat cream with cream stiff. Remove the waffle from each of the chocolate kisses, adding the egg whites to the cream. Mix everything with a spatula. Distribute cream on the groats. Make the cake cold.
- To serve, chop the waffle soils of the chocolate kisses, spread with blueberries on the cake.