It should be quick and easy? With only five ingredients you can prepare a delicious curry with chicken, chickpeas and spinach. That's how it's done!
Chicken curry with chickpeas and spinach
Ingredients for four servings:
- 2 large or 4 small chicken breast fillets
- 10 g of fresh ginger
- 240 g chickpeas (tin)
- 400 ml coconut milk (can)
- 200 g baby spinach
Also from the stock:$config[ads_text] not found
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pepper (mill)
- about 1 tbsp curry powder
- Wash chicken breast fillets and pat dry. Peel ginger, onion and garlic and finely chop.
- Briefly fry the onion, garlic and ginger in the hot oil in the pot. Add the fillets, sauté briefly brown on both sides and deglaze with 1/2 l of water. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and boil the fillets for about 10 minutes.
- Drain chickpeas and rinse. Remove the chickpeas from the thin pellets. Remove fillets from the broth, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Add the chickpeas to the broth and add the coconut milk. Bring the liquid to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Wash the spinach, add it to dripping wet and let it collapse. Add the meat, season with salt and pepper and season the curry.