Are you looking for a light summer cake? Then you should definitely try this recipe. The Hightlight: the fruity cream of strawberries, yoghurt and cream.
Recipe for strawberry yoghurt cake with jelly
Ingredients for about 12 pieces
For the dough:
- 6 tablespoons finest sugar
- 1 pck of vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 125 g of flour
- 1 go TL baking soda
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream
- Abrasion of 1/2 organic lime
For covering:$config[ads_text] not found
- 2 tablespoons of strawberry fruit spread (eg velvet from Schwartau)
- 500 g strawberries
- 1 pck of jello lemon flavor
- 200 g double cream cheese
- 300 g strawberry cream yoghurt (eg Zott)
- 125 g of the finest sugar
- 250 g of whipped cream
- 1 pck of cream stabilizer
- 3 chocolate bars (eg Yogurette strawberry, chilled)
- Beat sugar, vanilla sugar and eggs until foamy. Add oil while beating. Add the flour, baking powder, cream and lime peel.
- Pour the dough into a springform pan (26 cm Ø) lined with baking paper. Bake in a hot oven (180 degrees, center) for about 20 minutes. Cool the bottom in the mold. Then spread the floor with the fruit spread. Wash berries, pat dry, clean and halve. Approximately Give 300 g.
- Mix jello with 180 ml of water, let it swell for 10 minutes. Stir with stirring until everything is dissolved. Stir cream cheese, yoghurt and sugar. Stir in jello. Everything about 10 minutes cold. Whip the cream with cream stiff, stiff. Distribute cream on the strawberries. Refrigerate.
- To serve, distribute strawberries on the cake. Plan the bar with a peeler.