Tasty and fast made: The bottom is made from crispy biscuits, the dream is refined from chocolate with peanuts.
Recipe for chocolate peanut tart with ovaltine
Ingredients for 16 to 20 pieces
For the ground:
- 350 g chocolate cocoa biscuits
- 50-60 g of liquid butter
For the cream:
- 200 g of whipped cream
- 300 g dark chocolate (70%, eg from Lindt)
- 1 glass of crunchy cocoa spread (eg Ovaltine Crunchy Cream, 380 g content)
Also:$config[ads_text] not found
- 50 g salted, roasted peanut kernels (roughly chopped)
- Finely grate biscuits in portions in the electric grinder. Put in a bowl, mix with butter. Grease a tart with a smooth edge (26 cm Ø) a little bit, lay out with baking paper. So the paper sticks better. Place the crumb mass on the ground and press it upwards along the edge. Put the mold in the fridge.
- Heat the cream. Beat the chocolate in the packaging several times on the edge of the work surface so that it crumbles. Unpack, pour chocolate pieces into the cream and dissolve with stirring. Then stir in the spread cream.
- Spread the mixture on the floor, smooth it out. Sprinkle with peanuts. Make the cake cold.
- To serve, remove the cake from the mold, possibly freeze briefly before serving, then it can be cut better. Then divide into small pieces.