Delicate fillet of beef and crispy carrots - marinated in tahini paste and grapeseed oil - meet at this dish. Serve with creamy sweet potato hummus, fried lettuce hearts and tortilla shop.
Recipe for beef fillet with Tahin carrots
Ingredients for 4 servings
For the filet
- 1 tsp fennel, cumin and coriander seeds (roasted)
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 600 g beef fillet (center piece)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
For the carrots$config[ads_text] not found
- 750 g of carrots
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 25 g pumpkin seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1-2 teaspoons of tahini paste
For the hummus
- 400 g sweet potatoes (cooked, peeled)
- 200 g chickpeas (cooked, tin)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Heat 1 tbsp. Curry oil (20 g curry powder with 20 ml oil, pass through coffee filter)
- 2 tablespoons of tahini paste
- 100 ml grapeseed oil
- cayenne pepper
- 2 mini-Roman salad hearts (halved)
- Finely grind spices in the electric grinder. Mix with curry powder. Rub meat with it.
- Peel carrots, mix with oil and salt. Put on the tin. Roast in a hot oven (240 degrees) for about 20 minutes. Turn, turn down to 180 degrees and continue to roast until soft (about 15 minutes).
- Roast pumpkin seeds, puree with oil in the electric grinder, season with tahini paste and salt. Remove carrots, cut into pieces (about 5 cm). Mix with pumpkin seed paste, keep warm.
- Fry the filet in hot oil all around. Then cook in a hot oven (175 degrees) for 20-30 minutes.
- Puree hummus ingredients in a blender, season with salt and cayenne pepper. Heat with stirring.
- Fry the salad with the cut surface in the gravy. Heat the tortilla store in a hot oven, cook everything.