How to Make Baked Salmon With Avocado Dill Yoghurt | Slice (March 2019).
We love Zander, we love avocados! In this dish we combine both delicacies on a plate. Fish and fruit are refined with garden cress and herbal yoghurt. Good Appetite!
Recipe for fish fillet with avocado and herbal yoghurt
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 4 pieces of fish fillet with skin (about 150 g each, eg Zander)
- 300 g yoghurt (1.5% fat)
- 2 tbsp chopped herbs (parsley, dill, chives)
- Abrasion of about 1/2 organic lemon
- Salt, pepper (mill)
- 2 avocados
- a little lemon juice
- about 1/2 teaspoon wasabi (paste, tube)
- 600 g small young potatoes (cooked with a bowl)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- about 1 tablespoon capers (drained on kitchen paper)
- 1 orange (filleted)
- 1 bed of garden cress
- 1 bed of red cress
- 1 handful of watercress (cleaned) or tender rocket
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- Wash fish fillets, dab well. Mix the yoghurt with herbs, season with a little lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Halve the avocados, remove the core each time. Spoon the flesh from the skin, puree with lemon juice and wasabi. Season with salt, pepper and wasabi.
- Cut the potatoes in half, season with salt and fry in 2 tablespoons of hot oil until crispy, turning several times. Add pepper, capers, fry for a short time. Take out, keep open and keep warm.
- Salt fish fillets first on the skin side only, fry vigorously with this side in rest hot oil. Continue cooking over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Salt the fillets, pepper, turn and fry for about 2 minutes over low heat.
- Season the fillets in portions with herb yoghurt, with avocado puree, potatoes, capers and orange fillets. Distribute cresses, serve immediately.