Roasted Vegetable Salad Recipe | Quick & Easy Baked Veg Salad | Ruchi's Kitchen (April 2019).
Salad is not the same salad. Especially this creation with currants, cauliflower and buckwheat surpasses any boring iceberg lettuce with tomato and cucumber. The special feature: The salad is served with spicy oven vegetables and baked aubergine. That's what we call pleasure!
Recipe for salad with oven vegetables and baked eggplant
Ingredients for 4 servings
For the salad
- 200 g buckwheat
- 1 cauliflower (small florets)
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 1/2 bunch of plain parsley (chopped)
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- coarse pepper (mill)
- about 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 200 g redcurrants (cleaned)
For the eggplants$config[ads_text] not found
- 2 eggplants
- 100 g paprika and tomato spread
- about 4 tablespoons hummus (refrigerated shelf)
- 1 tbsp almonds
- about 1/2 bunch of smooth parsley (chopped)
- about 20 g of whole grain rice (puffed, unsweetened)
For the vegetables
- 2 mini-cucumbers (lengthwise halved)
- 1 bunch of radishes (halved)
- 1 onion (columns)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- some twig oregano
- Cook buckwheat according to the instructions in boiling salted water. Put in a sieve, rinse briefly, drain. Cook the cauliflower florets in salted water for about 5 minutes. Drain. Mix everything with onion, parsley, oil, pepper and maple syrup. Season with salt, fold in berries.
- Halve the aubergines lengthways, season with salt, cover with a pan and cover with water for 7-10 minutes.
- Put the vegetables on a baking tray, mix with salt, pepper and oil and add to one half. Place the aubergines next to it and spread the paprika spread on it. Cook everything in a hot oven (160 degrees, middle) for about 8 minutes.
- Garnish the oven-baked vegetables in portions on a salad, add a bit of hummus next to each one. Put eggplant halves on top, sprinkle with almonds, parsley and popped rice. Serve with oregano to taste.