Quinoa Vegetable Soup (April 2019).
Our recipe for Quinoa LA-Style with Superfood Vegetables is a vegetarian energy source full of healthy vitamins. We also have a book tip for you!
Preparation time:30 minutes
Ingredients (for 3 persons)
For the quinoa :
- 150 g quinoa (best red quinoa)
For the dressing :
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 walnut-sized piece of ginger
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 Msp. Sambal Oelek
- 1 tbsp honey
For the superfood :$config[ads_text] not found
- 1/2 Hokkaido squash
- 2 shelled sweet potatoes
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- 1 handful of baby kale (30 g)
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/2 mango
- 150 g feta (feta cheese)
- 1 handful of tortilla corn chips
And otherwise :
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Bring the quinoa to a boil in 500 ml of salted water once, then cover and cook over medium heat for 12-15 minutes. Take it from the stove and let it cool off.
- Meanwhile, wash the apple for the dressing and cut into thin strips with the skin. Peel the ginger and finely grate. Mix apple and ginger with orange juice, 50 ml of olive oil and Sambal Oelek, season with salt, pepper and honey. Marinate the quinoa with half of the dressing.
- For the superfood, wash the pumpkin, core and cut into slices. Fry in a pan in olive oil all around, remove and put aside. Peel 1 sweet potato, slice lengthwise and fry in a pan in a little olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, remove and put aside.
- Also peel and dice the second sweet potato.Heat in a saucepan with the coconut milk and let warm for about 5 minutes, then mash to puree or puree with the hand blender. Clean the kale, wash and pluck it into bite-sized pieces. Remove the core of the avocado, peel the avocado and mango and cut both into fine cubes. Mix the remaining half of the dressing with kale, avocado and mango and season the salad with salt and pepper.
- Spread the sweet potato puree in a strip in the center of the plate and place the marinated quinoa next to it. Put the pumpkin and sweet potato slices on top. Put the kale salad on top and crumble the feta over it. Crush the tortilla chips by hand and sprinkle over the plates.