Chet Faker - Terms and Conditions (April 2019).
This website contains data and information of all kinds which are protected by trademark and / or copyright law in favor of the service provider or in individual cases in favor of third parties. It is therefore not permitted to download, reproduce and distribute the site in whole or in part. Above all, the technical reproduction for the purpose of browsing, as far as this action is not used for economic purposes, as well as the permanent duplication for their own use.
2. It is permitted to put a link on this website, if it serves only the cross reference. The service provider reserves the right to revoke the permission. The framing of this website is not permitted. Likewise, all technical inputs or connections to this website that result in the content of this website, in whole or in part, appearing as the content of another website on the Internet are not permitted.
3. The service provider assumes liability for the contents of its website in accordance with the statutory provisions. A guarantee for correctness and completeness of the information contained on the website is not accepted. References and links to third party websites do not imply that the service provider endorses the content behind the referral or link. The contents do not constitute responsibility of the service provider for the data and information held there. The service provider has no influence on the content behind the link. Therefore, the service provider is not liable for unlawful, incorrect or incomplete contents and for damages caused by the use of content located behind the link.
4. The use of the Internet is at the user's own risk. Above all, the service provider is not liable for the technical failure of the Internet or access to the Internet.
5. Participation in sweepstakes on our site is only valid from the age of 18 years. We assume that every user who participates in our sweepstakes is at least 18 years old.
6. Place of jurisdiction is Hamburg, if the contracting party is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. German law applies to the exclusion of the UN purchase law.
Participation in the competition is subject to the following conditions:
- Eligible persons are persons resident in Germany, Austria and Switzerland who have reached the age of 18 years. Employees of 4Seasons digital.net GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "4Seasons digital") and affiliated companies as well as their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. 4Seasons digital reserves the right to verify the legality of the participation.
- With the participation in the raffle no purchase obligations are connected. To participate in the competition, you fulfill the conditions stated in the competition. This can be about filling out a winning form or sending an e-mail. Only one entry is allowed per person. There is no right to participate.
- The raffle starts at the time 4Seasons digital makes the raffle publicly available and ends at the time specified in the raffle description.
- Immediately after the end of the competition period, the winners of the prizes will be drawn from all participants and then notified by e-mail. The winners must notify their mailing address by e-mail within 7 working days. Otherwise the profit will be forfeited.
- The prize and all its components can not be transferred, used separately or exchanged for cash. No part of the profit is transferable.
- 4Seasons digital accepts no responsibility for errors, interruptions, deletions, operational or transmission delays, loss of communication lines, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or modification of Entry Form (s) and data.
- 4Seasons digital's liability for damages caused by slight negligence is excluded, except in the case of damage resulting from a breach of essential duties whose fulfillment is essential for the proper performance of the contract and for compliance with which the company can regularly rely ( so-called cardinal obligations) were brought about. In this case, the liability for property and pecuniary damage, the occurrence of which was reasonably expected. Liability for indirect and consequential damages is excluded. These regulations also apply in favor of the respective employees, suppliers, subcontractors or other third parties appointed by the parties.
- Organizer of the raffle is the designated cooperation partner who provides and sends the winnings. intosite / 4SD understands itself exclusively as media partner, who carries out this raffle. In the case of a win, only the winner data will be transmitted to the designated cooperation partner to contact you for the profit-shipping coordination. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to the disclosure of your data, at least your e-mail address. Your data will be deleted immediately after the draw and the conclusion of the competition.
- You can object to the storage of your data at any time by post or by e-mail.
- Participation must be by the specified participant and will be void if it is determined to be done by a third party. Multiple entries will be canceled. Only one entry is accepted per email address used. In the event of a violation of these terms and conditions, 4Seasons digital reserves the right to exclude persons from the raffle. Also excluded are persons who give untrue personal information, use unauthorized aids or otherwise obtain advantages through manipulation. If necessary, in these cases, profits can subsequently be withdrawn and reclaimed.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail. If a winner identified as a winner does not meet all the terms and conditions of the contract, the remaining eligible contestants will be selected to draw another winner. The participant is responsible for the correctness of the given contact data. A notification of the remaining participants, who did not win, does not take place. The announcement of the winners is without guarantee.
- 4Seasons digital reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time without notice for cause. This possibility is used in particular if, for technical or legal reasons, a proper execution of the competition can not be guaranteed. If such termination is caused by the conduct of a Participant, 4Seasons Digital may demand compensation for the damage incurred by that Participant. Settlement and compensation claims of the participant in case of premature termination of the competition are excluded.
- Participation in the raffle is only possible if these conditions are accepted. By submitting the winning form or your e-mail, you indicate that you have read and accept these terms.
- The legal process is excluded. Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be wholly or partially ineffective, this does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Participation in a raffle on Facebook or Instagram is also under the above conditions.