A green smoothie with corn salad and sweet fruits is a true taste experience. Marcus Schall, founder of "Super (good) food", reveals his personal recipe and shows how it works.
Green smoothie with corn salad and sweet fruits
Ingredients Green smoothie (for about 1.2 liters)
- 2 small handful of corn salad
- 2 small handfuls of baby spinach (alternatively leaf spinach)
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 pear
- 1 orange
- 1/2 banana
- A little ginger (about 1-2 cm)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- about 500 ml of water
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- Wash all ingredients except orange and banana. Spin salads
- Quarter the pear and, if desired, remove the core casings, cut quarters into smaller pieces again. Cut cucumber into smaller pieces
- Peel orange and banana
- Pear, cucumber, orange, banana and ginger in the blender. Then add the salad on top
- Add chia seeds and water
- Purée with a suitable blender for about 30-40 seconds, done.
- Most ingredients are processed unpeeled, so the use of organically grown ingredients is recommended.
- Immediately after preparation, drink one glass (approx. 0.3 to 0.4 l), fill the rest with an air- and light-protected bottle (eg milk or stainless steel bottle) and store in a refrigerator. The smoothie is so, depending on the freshness of the ingredients used, about 2-3 days.
- Chia Seeds, if necessary, soak in a little water for about 5-10 minutes. Background: Chia seeds absorb excellent fluid and thereby increase their volume many times over. This creates, among other things, a longer-term feeling of satiety.
- Use as much cold water as possible, add some ice cubes if you wish, or use frozen banana.