Healthy and incredibly delicious: Strawberry smoothies are quickly and simply conjured up. Marcus Schall, the founder of "Super (good) food", reveals his recipe and shows how to do it.
Ingredients (for about 1 liter)
- 2 large handfuls of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2-3 Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp raw cocoa nibs
- 500 ml buttermilk
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
Marcus Schall, founder of "Super (good) food" tells you what a good mixer is important for.
Wash 1 strawberry, remove leaves
Core 2 dates
3 Put all ingredients in the blender and top up with buttermilk
4 Purée with a suitable blender for approx. 30-40 seconds
5 If desired, garnish with a few strawberry slices and / or cocoa nibs
6 Enjoy. Not only for the strawberry time super delicious
- Chia seeds should first be allowed to swell for about 5-10 minutes in a little water. Chia seeds absorb excellent fluid and thereby increase their volume many times over. This creates, among other things, a longer-term feeling of satiety.
- For a vegan version: silk tofu instead of lean quark, rice coconut drink or soy milk instead of buttermilk.
- Raw food cocoa nibs are available in the well-stocked organic market. Alternatively, you can also use dark chocolate confit (at least 70% cocoa).
OTHER RECIPE WITH STRAWBERRIES
Fancy more recipes with strawberries? Try this delicacy:
- Strawberry cake with pudding cream
Also try these smoothie recipes >>