Salads: Tasty Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe (April 2019).
A great summer recipe from the food blog "birdslikecake.blogspot.de". This salad recipe makes you want to summer! Try it!
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 1 head of Romana salad
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/2 L broth
- 1 avocado
- 1 mozarella
- 30g pine nuts
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Salt, pepper, ground chili
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
1. Cook chicken breast in a 1/2 L broth for 25-30 minutes.
2. Slice the salad into medium-sized strips and tomato.
3. Dice avocado and mozarella. Mix everything up.
4. Fry the pine nuts. Add to the salad.
5. Take the chicken breasts on the broth, allow to cool and tear into strips with your fingers.
6. Mix the walnut oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chili and pour over the salad.
All food blogger recipes are available here >>