Thai Green Curry | Jamie Oliver (April 2019).
A classic of Asian cuisine. The recipe of the food blog "Kuechendeern" can be found here. Try it!
ingredients for 4 persons
- 2 tbsp sesame oil,
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 cans of coconut milk
- 3 peppers of your choice
- 1 can of bamboo
- 150g frozen broccoli
- 300g mushrooms,
- 4 spring onions
- 2 teaspoons lemonsgrass
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 200g jasmine rice
duck$config[ads_text] not found
- 2 pre-cooked TK ducks
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons 5-spices Chinese spice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, frying fat
1. For the duck, mix water, soy sauce, spices and cornstarch and brush with the duck halves
2. Heat sesame oil in a large (!) Saucepan and fry the red curry, add peanut butter and let melt, then deglaze with coconut milk and simmer. If the curry is too thick, stretch with milk.
3. Cut the peppers and add to the curry with the bamboo, broccoli and mushrooms, simmer for 5 minutes
4. Season with scallions, lemons, sugar and fish sauce
Cook the jasmine rice and fry the duck in hot frying fat for 4-5 minutes (hot = when wooden stick throws bubbles in the fat). Finished.
All food blogger recipes are available here >>