CINNAMON APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE (April 2019).
What a sin! The Flammkuchen does not always have to be hearty shows us the food blog of Jasmin of "Kuechendeern".
Flammkuchen are the perfect alternative to pizza: A light, thin dough combined with delicious ingredients makes for a tasty mixture - hearty as well as in the sweet variety! Try our recipe and see for yourself.
Ingredients (enough for 8 people)
- 400g of flour
- 20g yeast
- 250ml lukewarm water
- 1 Tl salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 200g sour cream
- 2 pkg of vanilla sugar
- 100g of Nutella
- 150g raspberries
- 15 grapes
- 50g hazelnuts
- powdered sugar
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
1. Heat the oven to 50 °.
2. Put the yeast in lukewarm water, add salt and sugar and let stand for 5 minutes until the yeast has dissolved.
3. Sift flour, add yeast-water mixture and the oil. Knead well, cover with a damp towel and leave to warm in the 50 ° oven for 1 hour.
While mixing sour cream with vanilla sugar, chop hazelnuts and halve the grapes.
5. Take the dough out of the oven, knead again and quarter the dough.
6. Roll out each quarter thinly and transfer to a sheet of baking paper.
7. Generously add the Schmand vanilla sugar mixture to the flat bread, let Nutella melt in the warm oven and pour over the sour cream, place raspberries and grapes and sprinkle with hazelnuts.
8. Heat the oven to 230 ° and bake the tarte cake at full temperature for 8-10 minutes.
9. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.
Always bake Tarte Flambée at high heat - and constantly check. Otherwise it will burn faster than you would like. Of course, great bananas, apples or strawberries are perfect for this tarte flambée.
Also try: apple and onion tarte or delicious tarte with goat cheese!