Strawberry Avocado Caprese Salad Recipe (April 2019).
Tomato mozzarella is good, mango avocado caprese is better! The fruity dish becomes a perfect diet recipe with a poached egg - it's full for a long time and has low calories. Find out how easy it is to prepare!
Tasty diet recipes are plenty, but only a few are cooked really fast. The mango avocado caprese is definitely one of them! Mango and avocado are a trio of poached egg irresistible, provide you with plenty of vitamins and the high protein content makes you full for a long time.$config[ads_text] not found
Recipe mango avocado caprese
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lemon
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 egg
- a handful of walnut kernels
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- a handful of basil leaves
- 5 tablespoons of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Peel the mango and carefully cut down fine slices until only the core is left.
- Peel and halve the avocado as well, then remove the kernel. Then cut the flesh into fine slices.
- Now bring a pot of water to a boil, add the vinegar and make a vortex with a whisk. Add the egg to this strudel and cook for about 3 minutes. Then lift with a large spoon out of the water.
- Alternately put mango and avocado slices on a plate and place the poached egg on top.
- Sprinkle with orange juice and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Coarsely chop walnuts and sprinkle over caprese, decorate with basil leaves - ready!
Serve with fresh bread or baguette from the oven.