Dream Cake Recipe- Danish Coconut Brown Sugar Cake - Drømmekage Opskrift (April 2019).
The perfect treat for every coffee lover: The Danish coffee cake with delicious chocolate flavor and sweet icing complements the beloved hot drink perfectly and is great as a souvenir for a cozy coffee meeting among friends and family!
Recipe for coffee cake with frosting
Ingredients for about 20 pieces:
For the dough
- 375 g of flour
- 1 packet of baking soda
- 50 g cocoa powder (no instant powder)
- 250 g of soft butter
- 500 g of sugar
- 2 sachets of bourbon vanilla sugar
- 5 eggs (separated)
- 1/4 L strong coffee
For the font$config[ads_text] not found
- 250 g of powdered sugar
- about 3 tablespoons strong coffee
- Mix flour, baking powder and cocoa. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla sugar in a mixing bowl for about 3 minutes until light - creamy. Stir in the egg yolks one after the other. Mix the flour mixture alternately with the coffee briefly.
- Beat the egg whites in the food processor or with the whisk of the mixer. Lift the egg whites from the dough prepared in step 1.
- Put the dough on the grease tray covered with baking paper, smooth it out. Bake in a hot oven (180 degrees, second bar from the bottom) for about 25 minutes.
- Take out the tin, put it on a grate. Let the cake cool on it. Mix powdered sugar in a small bowl with coffee and 2-3 tablespoons of water for smooth, spreadable casting. Distribute on the cake. Get feasted.
Preparation time about 25 minutes
Baking time about 25 minutes
Have you ever tried latte macchiato cupcakes? Here is the recipe >>