Recipe for a delicious cheese cake without soil.
For about 12 pieces
- 1 kg of lean quark
- 200 g soft butter
- 300 g of sugar
- 6 eggs
- 6 tbsp durum wheat semolina
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 packet of custard powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 packet of Bourbon vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- Butter and breadcrumbs for the mold
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- Drain cottage cheese on a sieve. Beat butter and sugar until creamy. Separate eggs, stir in egg yolks one after the other. Stir in cottage cheese, semolina, lemon juice, custard powder, baking powder and vanilla sugar.
- Beat the egg whites with salt until stiff and place under the mass. Grease a springform pan (26 cm Ø) with a little butter and sprinkle with crumbs. Add the mixture, smooth it out. Bake for 30 minutes in a hot oven (170 degrees, second from below). Remove from the oven, with a long flexible knife from the edge, so he does not collapse so much after baking.
- Bake cake for about 30 minutes, cover the last 15 minutes with baking paper. Switch off the oven, open the door slightly, possibly interpose a cooking spoon handle. Cool, dust with icing sugar.
With these tips, the cheesecake succeeds particularly well:
- Be sure to use a leak-proof baking pan
- For a golden surface coat the cake about 10 minutes before the end of the baking time with sweetened milk
- Bake the cake in the lower third of the oven with not too much heat
- If you have frozen the cake, thaw it in the refrigerator to keep its creaminess
You want to shorten the baking time? Then play our biplane game with baked delicacies:
Fancy new recipes? Our kitchen girls always try the hottest cooking and baking trends directly. Click here for their delicious recipes >>