Dan Bakes a Cake with the Smelliest Fruit in the World (Durian) ?Challenge #8 (April 2019).
You can easily bake such a delicious layered cake with fresh fruits. How this summery treat is prepared, we tell you here.
Recipe for layer cake with fruits
Ingredients for about 12 pieces:
For the ground
- 1.5 packets of gluten-free short crust biscuits
- 130 g of melted butter
For the cream
- 600 g lactose-free double cream cheese
- 120 g of powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp lactose-free
also$config[ads_text] not found
- 100 g of ground almonds
- 250 g lactose-free cream
- 1 packet of bourbon vanilla sugar
- Approx. 400 g berries (frozen or fresh) or 1 large and small glass of sour cherries à 370 g and 720 g filling quantity
- 1 packet of pies (light)
- 1/4 L of fruit juice or water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Crumble the biscuits in the freezer bag with a rolling pin. Add the butter, place the mixture in a springform (26 cm Ø) covered with baking paper on the bottom. Press with a spoon to the ground. Mold cold.
- Smooth the cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk with the whisk of the hand mixer. Distribute on the biscuit bottom, smooth. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Beat cream with vanilla sugar until stiff, add to almond layer.
- Berries (TK berries not thawed) or distribute drained cherries on the cream layer. Prepare the cake with juice and sugar according to the instructions on the package, quickly spread over it. Keep the cake cold for at least 4 hours.
Preparation time: about 1 hour
Cooling time: about 4 hours