Parrot Cake Recipe (June 2019).
A cake that is colorful like a parrot inside will look good on any blackboard. The recipe for parrot cake can be found here!
- 150g of flour
- 2 eggs
- 150g sugar
- 100g butter
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1/2 packet of baking powder
- 150ml sour cream
- Food coloring
- 50g powdered sugar
- colorful sprinkles
1. First, the eggs must be separated, beat the egg whites stiff. When the egg whites are frothy, the sugar is added and the mixture whipped again.$config[ads_text] not found
2. Mix the flour and melted butter until a lumpy dough has formed. Then vanilla sugar, baking powder and the sour cream are added. Under the tough dough, the egg whites are finally underlined.
3. Preheat the oven to about 180 ° C.
4. The cake must be shared for the first time already. In each case, fill one quarter of the dough in two bowls. Stir the egg yolk under the remaining half of the mass. By pre-dividing the later added blue and red color in the dough can not be falsified by the yolk.
5. Divide now the dough with egg yolk again in two bowls, so you get four bowls with dough. In these, the dough can now be dyed. Do not be too frugal with the food coloring so that the cake retains a bright color even after baking.
6. Grease an about baking dish. Now put the colored dough into the mold one after the other. You can fill the colored dough slightly layered. To taste the colorful mixture can be stirred with a spoon again to achieve a grain.
7. Bake the parrot cake in the oven for 30-45 minutes. Then the cake should cool thoroughly before decorating it with frosting and colorful sprinkles.