Risotto - schlonzig, lecker, saftig - und gar nicht schwer #chefkoch (April 2019).
Cornelia Poletto cooks her hearty pumpkin risotto with pumpkin chips, grated Parmesan, garlic and white wine.
Preparation time: approx. 40 minutes
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
- about 1 kg Hokkaido pumpkin
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 80 g butter
- Fleur de Sel
- 200 g risotto rice (best Carnaroli rice)
- 50 ml white wine
- about 800 ml hot chicken or vegetable broth
- about 80 g of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Pepper from the grinder.
Also:$config[ads_text] not found
- 1/4 l oil for frying
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin seed oil
- Remove the fibrous interior of the Hokkaido pumpkin and seeds with a tablespoon. Cut pumpkin into thick slices and peel.
- For the pumpkin chips from a pumpkin sliced with a truffle slicer, chop off approx. 80 g of wafer-thin shavings and set aside. Cut remaining pumpkin into small cubes.
- Peel the shallot and garlic clove and finely dice. Sauté in 30 g of butter until glassy. Add the pumpkin cubes, sauté and lightly salt. Add rice, sauté while stirring. Deglaze with white wine, let it boil down.
- Pour so much of the hot broth to the risotto that it's just barely covered. Slowly boil the liquid while stirring. Repeat the process until the risotto is creamy, but the individual grains still bite (about 20 minutes).
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan and fry the pumpkin chips in portions golden brown. Lift out with a foam trowel and drain on kitchen paper. Roast the pumpkin seeds in a small pan, remove.
- Remove remaining 50 g butter and parmesan under the risotto, season to taste. Distribute on serving dishes. Press in each case a small hollow, pour in the pumpkin seed oil. Distribute pumpkin seeds and pumpkin chips on top.
about 620 kcal, 15 g protein, 40 g fat, 45 g carbohydrates
Here you can download the recipe: