Linguine Vongole | Authentic Clam Pasta | Jamie Oliver | #MyFoodMemories | AD (April 2019).
A culinary treat! Cornelia Poletto shows us her delicious aubergine Involtini recipe with goat cream cheese and pine nuts.
AUBERGINE INVOLTINI WITH GOAT FRESH CHEESE
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 45 minutes
INGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PORTIONS / 16 ROUTS):
- 2 aubergines (about 20 cm long, à about 350 g),
- 6-8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (peeled)
- $config[ads_text] not found
4 sprigs of thyme
For the filling:
- 50 g of sultanas
- 4 tablespoons Marsala
- 40 g pine nuts
- 50 g ciabatta (finely diced)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250 g goat cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon Quatre épices (spice mixture alternative: black pepper from the mill, a little coriander and allspice)
- Fleur de Sel.
- 4 tsp of fir honey
- 6 tsp breadcrumbs
2 tbsp olive oil.
- Clean eggplants and wash. Lengthwise
cut into 16 thin slices or plane
(Use remainders otherwise, eg for a pasta sauce). Slices in portions in hot oil with peeled garlic clove and thyme sprigs of both
Sauté sides for about 5 minutes until golden brown, season.
Drain on kitchen paper.
- For the filling, boil sultanas in Marsala, put aside. Roast pine nuts in a frying pan without fat. Fry ciabatta crispy in olive oil. Goat cheese, thyme leaves, bread cubes, drained sultanas (Marsala catch), pine nuts
Stir and season the spice mixture, season to taste.
- Preheat the grill of the oven. Each about 1 heaped
Put teaspoon of cream cheese on the broad side of the eggplant. Roll up and place in a refractory shape with the seam facing down. Cast on trapped Marsala. Drizzle rolls with honey. Mix breadcrumbs and olive oil and spread on top.
Grill on the middle rack for 3-4 minutes.
about 610 kcal, 12 g protein, 44 g fat, 35 g carbohydrates
Here you can download the recipe:
Is not the food ready yet? Play our biplane game "main dishes":