The recipe for the "reheated" vegetable soup with sausage called Ribollita with Salsiccia by Cornelia Poletto is available as a free download. Simply cook the recipe and bring Bella Italia to your home.
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 11/2 hours
SOAKING TIME: overnight
INGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PORTIONS):
300 g dried white beans, 1 clove of garlic (finely diced), 4 shallots (finely diced), 10 tbsp olive oil, 800 ml poultry stock, 1 sprig of rosemary, 250 g savoy cabbage leaves, 1 celery stalk soup (finely diced), 2 carrots (diced), 2 sprigs of thyme, salt, pepper from the mill, 3 salsiccie (Italian coarse sausages, each about 100 g), 8 thin slices of ciabatta, 80 g of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Also: best olive oil for drizzling.
1. Soak beans in cold water overnight. At the
Next day, garlic and half of the shallots in 2 tablespoons oil glassy saute. Drain beans, add. Fill up with 700 ml of poultry stock and simmer gently covered with the rosemary sprig (about 1 hour).
2. Wash the savoy cabbage, remove the thick leaf ribs, cut the leaves into 1-2 cm pieces. Celery, carrots, remaining shallots and thyme leaves in
Sauté 3 tablespoons of olive oil, season vigorously. remaining
Pour in 100 ml of the stock. Cover and cook for about 20 minutes.
3. Drain the beans, catch the liquid. Remove rosemary. Purée 500 g beans and cooking liquid (about 300 ml), season to taste.
4. Sauté the meat of the salsiccie in small dumplings, fry in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, remove. Mix with vegetables and whole beans, season to taste.
5. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees (top and bottom heat). Fry bread in remaining 3 tablespoons of oil crispy, drain on paper towels. Layer one half of bread, bean puree, and sausage-vegetable mixture into a large ovenproof dish or several small shapes one after the other. Repeat process. Sprinkle with cheese and bake on the middle rail for about 10 minutes until golden brown. Generously drizzle with olive oil at the table.
about 910 kcal, 56 g protein, 48 g fat, 53 g carbohydrates
Here you can download the recipe:
Is not the food ready yet? Play our biplane game "main dishes":