No one at the table will get enough of the agnolottis stuffed with potatoes. Star cook Cornelia Poletto combines the little pasta bags with a creamy sage butter sauce.
INGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PORTIONS):
For the pasta dough
- 75 g of flour
- 125 g durum wheat semolina ("Semola di grano duro", available in Italian delis)
- 2 eggs (size M)
- 1 pinch of salt
For the filling$config[ads_text] not found
- 1 kg of coarse sea salt
- 4 medium potatoes (about 400 g, eg organic Linda)
- 200 ml of milk
- 100 g of butter
- 100 g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg (separated)
For the sauce
- 500 ml poultry stock
- 125 g of butter
- 6 sage leaves (in fine stripes)
- pepper from the grinder
- 100 g of bean kernels (blanched for about 1/2 minute and pressed out of the pellets, of about 400 g of broad beans)
- 40 g of dried tomatoes (in oil, drained and cut into strips)
1. Knead the ingredients for the pasta dough with your hands for about 10 minutes to a smooth, supple dough. Wrap in cling film, refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2.Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Place sea salt on a baking sheet. Wash potatoes, put them on top. Cook on the second tray from the bottom for about 1 hour (use a sharp knife to test if they are soft), allow to cool slightly, peel. Still warm through a potato press.
3.Heat milk, butter and spices. Stir into the mashed potatoes. Undergo cheese and egg yolk. Taste, leave to cool for approx. 1 hour (this will make the mass firmer).
4. Roll out the dough in portions with a pasta machine. Cut into squares of 8 -10 cm edge length (results in 30 - 40 pieces depending on the size). Put 1 tsp potato filling in the middle. Brush edges with egg whites. Collapse squares into a triangle. Compress sides forward, fold tip back.
5. For the sauce, simmer the stock, butter and sage for about 10 minutes. After 5 minutes, add the beans and dried tomatoes. Let Agnolotti soak in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes.
6. Lift the Agnolotti from the cooking water with a skimmer, pour into the sauce, swirl briefly. Arrange on preheated deep plates. Serve as desired with grated Parmesan cheese.
PRO PORTION: approx. 960 kcal, 26 g protein, 63 g fat, 61 g carbohydrates
PREPARATION TIME: about 1 1/2 hours
REST AND COOLING TIME: approx. 2 hours
Is not the food ready yet? Play our biplane game "main dishes":