Eggs belong in the door, salad in the vegetable compartment - that's easy. And everything else? Which foods feel comfortable where, you can find out here.
In general, it is the warmest at the top and in the refrigerator door. The farther down the fans are, the colder it gets. Newer models such as the No Frost refrigerator-freezer combination of the Bosch Series 6 offer zero-degree zones. B. Fish and meat longer fresh.$config[ads_text] not found
- Temperature in this range: 8 to 10 degrees
- Ideal for: fruit spreads, confectionery, smoked, pickled, cooked meals
- Tip: prepare prepared dishes with raw eggs cooler in the middle compartment
- Temperature in this area: about 5 degrees, deeper 2 to 3 degrees
- Ideal for: Dairy products such as cheese, yoghurt, cottage cheese, cream and fresh milk (unopened)
- Tip: For models without zero-degree zones, store meats, meat and fish products in the lower compartment over the vegetable compartment
- Temperature: -1 to 3 degrees
- Drawers: for fish, meat
- Tip: they are ideal for quick cooling of drinks, eg. As juices or smoothies.
Vegetable compartment (in refrigerators without VitaFresh compartments)
- Temperature in this range: 4-8 degrees
- Ideal for: insensitive fruit such as apples, kiwis, plums and lettuce and vegetables (eg cauliflower, carrots, mushrooms, radishes and spinach)
- Tip: Pineapples, bananas, tomatoes, potatoes or even lemons are not in the fridge.
- Temperature in this range: 8 to 9 degrees
- In the upper part butter, eggs (with pointed end down), opened (mustard) tubes store, in the lower half Ketchup, sauces, drinks
- Tip: Pre-cool unopened fresh milk for frothing