Inside creamy truffle mass, outside white chocolate: These sweets are a true treat.
FOR 70-80 PRALINES:
For the basic mass (ganache):
- 2 vanilla pods
- about 400 g of cream
- 30 g flavored tea leaves (eg jasmine, orange, vanilla)
- 750 g whole milk couverture
- 50 g of soft butter
- about 400 g white couverture
For the decoration (as desired):$config[ads_text] not found
- ground pistachio nuts
- desiccated coconut
- Chocolate Shaving
- candied citrus zests and flowers
- For the ganache, scrape out the vanilla pods and pods with 300 g of cream and pour over the tea. Leave for approx. 5 minutes. Pass the tea cream through a sieve, make up to 300 ml with the remaining cream, heat again. Chop couverture roughly, place in a metal bowl and pour in the hot cream. Stir until the couverture is completely dissolved (possibly hang the bowl in a warm water bath).
- For the chocolate cubes, place a small shape with a border (10 x 20 cm, eg a small box shape) with foil. Pour in one third of the ganache and chill until crisp. Tumble and cut into square pieces.
- For the hemispheres, let one-third of the ganache cool in a bowl until it is thick-creamy. Beat the soft butter with the whisk of the mixer. Fill in a piping bag with a large perforated nozzle, inject walnut-sized hemispheres onto baking paper. Chocolates in the fridge.
- For the tea truffle, allow the remaining third of the ganache to cool in a bowl. Cut small quantities with a teaspoon and roll to balls with your hands.
- Dissolve white couverture over low heat. Drain with a fork, preferably a praline fork, which still dip sticky teas in the chocolate coating. Roll as desired in ground pistachios, coconut or chocolate grated. Bake on baking paper. Pour 6 chocolate cubes into the chocolate coating, drain, press one side into ground pistachios, let them stand on baking paper. Decorate with candied flowers.
- Immerse hemispheres in the couverture, allow to drain, press the underside as desired into ground pistachios, let it rest on baking paper. Decorate with citrus zests.
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 45 minutes
COOLING TIME: about 2 hours
For experimenters: Delicious truffle pralines from potatoes!
Our tip: Tea for a healthy and beautiful body >>