We love spaghetti carbonara! The pasta classic tastes fantastic creamy and is quickly and easily prepared in your own kitchen. We show in our recipe how to bring variety with fresh chanterelles in the Italian pasta dish.
Our personal dream of socializing includes a large bowl of steaming pasta alla carbonara, which exudes a wonderful scent of bacon, Parmesan and fresh chanterelles and from which everyone can serve. Very important for this recipe are the fresh ingredients.$config[ads_text] not found
Fresh base for carbonara with chanterelles
Freshly grated Parmesan gives the sauce a spicy touch and together with egg yolk and cream it forms a creamy base for this dish. In summer and autumn, chanterelles have high season and go perfectly with pasta, cream and the crispy fried bacon. The fresh parsley also brings color to the plate. For a delicious vegetarian option, you can simply omit the bacon at the end or fry the vegetables in a pan and modify the recipe to your liking.
Spaghetti Carbonara with chanterelles
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
- 350 to 450 g of spaghetti
- 3 egg yolks
- 100 ml of cream
- 200 ml of milk
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 200 to 250 g Parmesan, freshly grated
- 10 slices of bacon, smoked
- 1/2 bunch of spring onions, cut into rings
- two large handful of chanterelles, cleaned
- a big handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Chives to taste, chopped
- Salt, pepper from the mill
- olive oil
- Cut the bacon into small cubes or strips and fry in a pan until crispy. Put aside.
- Beat the egg yolk, cream, milk, half of the parmesan and the garlic in a large bowl. Taste the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Sweat the cleaned chanterelles with spring onions in a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add half of the parsley.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions and place in the bowl with the egg mixture - stir well. Our tip: Do not pour the noodles, but lift the pasta directly from the hot, no longer boiling water into the egg mixture. So the sauce and pasta are better combined.
- Add the fried bacon, the chanterelles, the remaining Parmesan and the remaining herbs and serve the pasta immediately.