Ricetta PATATE RIPIENE con prosciutto e formaggio - GiAlQuadrato (May 2019).
Fresh from Italy! Gratinated vegetables with delicious, creamy ricotta filling. Pineapple kernels and bitter Parmesan are the icing on the cake of the Mediterranean dish.
Gratinated vegetables with ricotta filling
Preparation time: approx. 1 hour
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
- 30 g pine nuts,
- 4 vine tomatoes (approx. 60 g each),
- 4 large mushrooms (approx. 40 g each)
- 1 large zucchini (about 300 g)
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 2 stems of basil
- 30 g pancetta (Italian bacon)
- 20 g of dried tomatoes (in oil)
- 20 g black olives (without stone, eg Taggiasca olives)
- 1/2 slice of toasted bread
- 250 g ricotta fresca
- 50 g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- pepper from the grinder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- Roast pine nuts (except 1 tbsp) in a frying pan until golden brown, place on a plate and let cool.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut off a lid at the top and, if necessary, cut them slightly straight at the bottom so that they stand upright. Hollow out tomatoes with a ball cutter or a teaspoon. Clean mushrooms and remove the stems (use elsewhere). Wash and clean the zucchini, cut off the ends. Cut the zucchini into four equal pieces. Place each with a cut surface on the work surface and also hollow out to about half.
- Wash the herbs and pat dry, peel off the leaves and finely chop them. Finely chop the pancetta and fry it in a frying pan without fat, place on kitchen paper and drain. Finely dice the dried tomatoes and olives separately. Uncork toast, process into crumbs in a lightning hacker and put aside.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees (hot air: 180 degrees). Mix herbs, ricotta, roasted pine nuts and 40 g Parmesan cheese, season with salt and pepper and cut the mixture in thirds. Dried tomatoes under one third, bacon under the second and the olives under the remaining third mix.
- Place the vegetables on the work surface with the opening facing upwards and salt lightly on the inside. Fill mushrooms with the bacon-ricotta paste, zucchini with the olive-ricotta-mass and the tomatoes with the tomato-ricotta-mass. Mix remaining 10 g of Parmesan, bread crumbs and the unroasted pine nuts. Strew stuffed vegetables with it.
- First put the mushrooms and zucchini on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, drizzle with 2 tablespoons of oil and bake in the preheated oven on the second rail from below for about 10 minutes. Then add the tomatoes to the tin, drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil and bake everything for another 5-10 minutes.
about 340 kcal, 19 g protein, 23 g fat, 10 g carbohydrates
You can download the recipe here: