Indulge your intestines and make your intestinal flora, which makes you slim. The vegetable stew with pesto tastes like holidays in Italy and makes you full for a long time.
Per serving: about 410 kcal, 14 g protein, 19 g fat, 43 g carbohydrates, 34 g fiber
Ingredients for one person:
- 200 g of carrots
- 200 g parsnips
- 200 g Jerusalem artichokes
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 400 ml vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. Pinenut kernels (10 g)
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons of orange juice
- Salt pepper
- grated peel and juice of 1/2 untreated lemon
Preparation:$config[ads_text] not found
1. Clean, wash and slice the carrots, parsnip and Jerusalem artichokes. Peel the shallot and clove, cut into thin cubes and sauté in 1 teaspoon of hot oil. Add the vegetables and sauté. Add the bay leaf, deglaze with broth and simmer for about 15 minutes.
2. Roast the pine nuts in a coated pan until golden brown. Remove. Put the basil, pine nuts and parmesan in a bowl. Add the remaining oil and the orange juice and finely puree with the hand blender. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Season the stew with lemon zest and juice, salt and pepper, arrange with the pesto.