Healthy Balanced Diet 7 Kinds Of Foods Supporting Diet (May 2019).
The kiwi is full of vitamins and tastes fruity-sour-sweet. The perfect combination for an Almased Shake. We have the recipe for you.
The tingling green refreshment with kiwi, cucumber, mint and lemon has a gentle draining effect and thus supports weight loss. Especially great is the Almased drink on hot summer days. We have known for a long time that smoothies make you fit and healthy. With the delicious Kiwi Sour as part of the Almased Recipes, you can replace a whole meal and lose weight healthily. Fresh ingredients such as kiwi and cucumber and the almased powder help you to live healthy and successfully lose weight with smoothies. You will experience your blue wonder. The Almased program offers many delicious recipes - give it a try!$config[ads_text] not found
Ingredients for the kiwi sour smoothie
- 1 small kiwi (50 g)
- 1/3 cucumber with shell (about 150 g)
- 3 stalks of mint
- 3 - 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 200 ml of ice-cold mineral water
- 50 g Almased®
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 pinch of ground cardamom
- Ice cubes (at will)
- 1 beautiful stalk of mint for the decoration
- Peel and chop the kiwi. Thoroughly wash the cucumber and chop it roughly with the peel. Wash the mint, shake it dry and pluck the leaves from the stems.
- Put all prepared ingredients with lemon juice and mineral water in a high mixing bowl or blender and finely puree.
- Add Almased®, oil and cardamom to the puree and stir well. Fill the smoothie into a glass and add ice cubes as you like. Decorate with mint and serve immediately.
You prefer a little creamier and more substantial? Then just replace half of the mineral water with reduced-fat unsweetened coconut milk. Since the coconut milk already provides fat, then add only 1 tsp of oil.
For 1 glass à ca.500ml 10 min. Preparation, per glass approx. 300 kcal, 28g EW, 11g F, 21g KH
Even more almased recipes
Also try the red porridge smoothie.
The Green Power Smoothie awakens tired spirits.
Get your day off to a good start: the Overnight Muesli.
Here you can find all questions and answers about Almased >>