Slimming with Almased should be a breeze for you. That's why we have this super simple and delicious Almased recipe for you! The option to refine the vegetables with tilapia fillet makes the hearts of all fish lovers beat faster!
Potatoes, broccoli, tomatoes, peppers and sheep's cheese - these main ingredients are prepared together in the oven a culinary poem! As part of the best Almased recipes, the vegetable casserole will offer you a welcome change!$config[ads_text] not found
Ingredients for the vegetarian Almased casserole
- 6 medium potatoes
Get the Almased books exclusively from GU and start today with their Almased diet!
- 1/2 broccoli
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 peppers
- 1 pack of sheep's cheese
- 1 can of corn
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of French herbs
- some oil
- salt and pepper
- Peel potatoes and dice.
- Wash broccoli and tomatoes and also dice.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the onions briefly and set aside.
- Briefly sweat the vegetables, tomato puree, salt pepper and French herbs in the pan, add onions at the end.
- Put everything in a casserole dish and sprinkle with crumbed sheep's cheese.
- Put in the oven at 150 degrees for about 40 minutes and cook until the potatoes are through.