Almased | Lucky Pick Product Review with Ray (April 2019).
Goulash during a diet? That's no problem with this recipe. It goes well with the Almased program.
You want to lose weight healthy, but do not suffer from hunger pains and maybe even diabetics? Then the Almased program could be for you. There are different programs within the Almased diet: the long-term diet, the plan figure program or the bikini emergency plan. In addition to the protein shakes of Almased are after a short time again a few days delicious meals on the menu. Lots$config[ads_text] not found
Get the Almased books exclusively from GU and start today with their Almased diet!
Success stories of this combination report the success of this diet.
Who wants to lose weight, must give up delicious meals? Wrong: The meals from the program of Almased change with the shakes. Delicious dishes such as vegetable soup, cream of leek cream, stew or Minestrone are made quickly. Meat dishes with minced meat or turkey slices are also part of the program. Fish lovers will also get their money: Cod and crab are also part of the Almased recipes. Of course, vegetarians are not left out and can enjoy tomato carpaccio, herbal quark and ratatouille. The Blitzgulasch is, as the name suggests, super fixed, has per portion less than 500 kcal and is just delicious!
Ingredients for the Almased recipe
- 150 g pork tenderloin
- 1 small stick of leek
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika powder sweet
- 1 Msp. Ground caraway
- Salt | pepper
- 1/2 red-skinned apple
- 1 small red onion
- 200 g fresh sauerkraut (health food store) 50 ml apple juice
- 2 tsp sour cream
- Dab the pork filet dry, cut into slices of approx. 1 cm and dice them. Clean the leek, halve lengthwise, wash and cut into thin slices. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a saucepan and fry the meat until golden brown while turning. Add the leek and fry briefly. Stir in the tomato paste and roast briefly. Stir in paprika and cumin. Pour in 100 ml of water, bring to the boil, season with salt and pepper and cook covered for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash the apple, cut in half, core it and cut it into thin slices. Peel the onion and chop finely. Drain the sauerkraut well and pick it apart. Heat the remaining oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and apple and sauté briefly. Add the sauerkraut, pour in the apple juice and cover everything for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the goulash on a plate or in a bowl and add the sour cream as a blob. Serve with the apple and sauerkraut.
Fresh sauerkraut that has not been pasteurized contains especially many beneficial nutrients. It is probiotic due to its lactic acid bacteria, that is, it supports our natural intestinal flora and thus ensures good digestion; Together with plenty of vitamin C from the herb, the immune system is strengthened.
Preparation time: about 25 minutes
NW: approx. 410kcal, 39g EW, 17g F, 21g KH
Even more almased recipes
Tasty berry: the red porridge smoothie.
Green and powerful: the Green Power Smoothie.
Kiwi Sour: Sauer makes fun!
Here you can find all questions and answers about Almased >>