Cherry Blossom Smoothie - Diet Shake Recipe (April 2019).
Who says you should not eat fast food during an Almased diet? It depends only on how! With plenty of vegetables and a very special pattie, this burger is a light treat.
Fast food junkies carry sadness at the beginning of an almased diet. Because you suspect that your food courts will probably no longer be on the menu. Incorrectly thought: Even a burger, properly prepared and slightly modified, can become a tasty and healthy treat that helps lose weight with Almased. Also try our other Almased recipes.$config[ads_text] not found
Ingredients for the Almased Burger
- 1 wholemeal roll
Get the Almased books exclusively from GU and start today with their Almased diet!
- 100 grams of lean ground beef
- 30 grams of Almased powder
- onion rings
- 1 half tomato
- sour cucumber
- salt and pepper
- some oil
- Slice whole wheat rolls, wash rocket and tomato. Cut the tomato into thin slices, peel the onions and cut off a few rings. Slice the sour cucumber as well.
- Mix the ground beef with the almased powder, lightly pepper and salt.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan while making the chopped meat mixture flat with a hand to form a pattie.
- Put the pattie in the pan and sauté from both sides.
- When the patties are almost finished, the onions can be cooked briefly, but they can also be consumed raw.
- Now put the rocket on the lower burger bun, put the onions, the tomato slices and the sour cucumber on top. Finally, the burger pattie comes on the burger. If you like, you can add some mustard to the burger pattie.
Even more almased recipes
You prefer vegetarian? Try our cauliflower pizza!
Stuffed eggplants: a poem of hack and vegetables
Blitzgluasch: That keeps what it promises and is ready to go!