The slimming program for Almased allows for healthy meals of less than 500 kcal in addition to protein shakes. We have a delicious recipe for you.
Get the Almased books exclusively from GU and start today with their Almased diet!
Almased is a form of diet that allows people with a few pounds too much and even diabetics to lose weight without starvation. Both Long-Term Diet, Plan Figure, and the Bikini Emergency Plan allow you to enjoy delicious meals after just a few days, which have contributed to many success stories with the Almased diet.$config[ads_text] not found
There are plenty of cooking recipes that go well with the Almased program. Creamy leek soup, vegetable soup, minestrone or even stew warm in autumn and winter. Meat dishes such as turkey or minced meat are also included. But who likes fish dishes, comes at its own expense: crabs and cod are also part of the Almased recipes. Of course, vegetarian Almased users are not left out and can enjoy tomato carpaccio, herbal quark and ratatouille. The cauliflower pizza in our recipe is also purely vegetarian. Enjoy your meal!
Ingredients Cauliflower pizza
- 250 g of cauliflower
- 50 g of grated Gouda
- (45% fat i.Tr.)
- 2 - 3 tablespoons of passed tomatoes (Tetrapak)
- a little dried oregano
- 2 medium sized tomatoes
- 2 spring onions
- 1/2 scoop (about 65 g) reduced-fat mozzarella (30% fat in tr.)
- 2 stems of basil
- Preheat the oven to 225 ° C. Wash the cauliflower and drain. Cut the florets from the stalk and cook in a little salted water for about 4 minutes. Drain, chill off cold and grate on a grater. Mix with the grated Gouda. Lay out a baking tray with parchment paper, add the cauliflower-cheese mixture and form into a round "pizza parlor" (about 18 cm in diameter). Bake in a hot oven for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime season the tomato with salt, pepper and oregano. Wash the fresh tomatoes, dab them dry and slice them without cutting the stalks. Clean the spring onions, wash and cut into thin rings. Cut the mozzarella into thin slices.
- Evenly coat the pre-baked ground with tomato sauce. Top with tomato slices, spring onions and mozzarella and bake in the oven for about 10 minutes. Wash the basil, shake it dry and pluck the leaves. Cover the finished "pizza" with basil, cut into quarters and serve. It tastes a green salad.
For a more hearty option, you can also top up the pizza with a slice of lean cooked or salmon ham.
Even more almased recipes
The red porridge smoothie awakens the spirits.
Green Power Smoothie: green energy for a powerful day.
Sauer makes fun and the Kiwi Sour happy too.
Here you can find all questions and answers about Almased >>
In addition, our kitchen girls have tested the cauliflower pizza in the for you kitchen for you. Here is their experience with cauliflower pizza