This tasty white bean and carrot soup is a healthy lunch and absolutely dietetic with less than 200 calories. With our recipe, you can boil the soup with little effort.
Preparation time: 30 minutes, portions: 6, calories: less than 200
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 450 g cannellini beans, washed and drained
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 leeks, only the white and light green parts, well washed and cut into half rings
- 850 ml chicken broth (2 doses), low in sodium
- 500 ml of water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp sage, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Also:Some sage leaves for garnish
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
1 Heat the oil in medium saucepan in a large saucepan. Steam the garlic in it.
2 Add the beans, carrots and leeks, add the chicken broth with the water and the lemon juice, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
3 Leave the sage in the soup and season with salt and pepper. Garnish the soup with the sage leaves.
Tip:By crushing some beans, the soup thickens.
More recipes for light, healthy diet soups and many other healthy delights can be found in our Diet Recipes Special >>