How To Lose 15 pounds in 7 days with Peel-a-Pound Soup (April 2019).
Sauerkraut is usually associated with really greasy dishes - knuckle, roast pork or Mettwurst. The herb is extremely low in calories and low in fat and can even be used as a diet booster.
Sauerkraut splits humanity: some love it, others absolutely do not like it. The sourish taste of the bittersweet herb is just a special - for some very tasty, for others not at all. That's why you should only consider a sauerkraut diet if you like it very much. Because, as the name of the diet suggests, the vegetables will be mainly on your diet .$config[ads_text] not found
Sauerkraut is actually white cabbage, which is finely grated crushed and fermented classic way in a barrel to itself. Through its contained lactic acid, the vegetables stimulate the digestion, it also detoxifies and cleanses the intestines.In addition, sauerkraut contains the vitamins A, B, K and especially C and important minerals, but hardly any calories and almost no fat .
How does the sauerkraut diet work?
During the diet, every day begins with half a glass of sauerkraut juice.This tastes sweeter and better than you suspect at first. In addition, the sauerkraut should be included in each of your meals. You can combine the vegetables with potatoes (also good: the potato diet), rice, lean meat and other vegetables, but by far the largest space on your plate should be reserved for the sauerkraut. A maximum of 1000 calories per day should be given to the body. As with any diet, it is also important to drink enough fluids.Water and unsweetened teas should be about three liters per day.
Lose weight healthily
The diet should be applied for about a week and is already showing success in this time, as long as you also increase your exercise load and do without sweets and greasy foods. In any case, you will be satisfied with the tasty vegetables as it fills the stomach well. When preparing, you should make sure that you use raw sauerkraut, so sauerkraut from the barrel (from the weekly market) or from the bag (supermarket). This should then no longer be washed and cooked gently for more than 25 minutes so that it still has as many good ingredients on the plate as possible.
For the start in the sauerkraut diet, we have put together a delicious soup recipe for you.
Recipe: sauerkraut soup
- 800 ml vegetable broth
- 500 g of sauerkraut
- 2 onions
- 2 big potatoes
- 5 tbsp sour cream
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- Peel the onions and chop them into fine pieces. Heat some oil in a large saucepan and sweat the onions until they are glassy.
- During this time, you can put the sauerkraut in a sieve, express a little and then finely chop. Add the vegetables to the onions and sauté briefly.
- Sprinkle onions and cabbage with the paprika powder and then clear everything with the vegetable broth.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into bite sized pieces. These are then added to the simmering broth. It should simmer for about 20 minutes.
- After the cooking time, stir the flour with a little cold water and add this mixture as a binder in the sauerkraut soup.
- Finally, add the sour cream and taste the soup with salt and pepper.
Our tip for every diet: pineapple water. Stimulates fat burning and digestion.
☞ Those who prefer to lose weight in the long run and are not necessarily a fan of sauerkraut should try the Montignac method.