No-Cook Blender Soup: Chilled Cucumber Soup with Greek Yogurt and Herbs (May 2019).
Perfect for warm summer days: this cold zucchini soup with mint and chili.
FOR 4 PORTIONS:
- 250 g of zucchini
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 300 g of frozen peas
- 800 ml poultry stock
- 500 g cream yoghurt
- Some mint or basil leaves
- Tabasco green
- some lime juice.
- In addition: 1 small zucchini
- Some splashes of lemon-olive oil
- chili powder
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- Wash, clean and dice the zucchini. Peel onion, finely dice and sauté in hot oil. Add the zucchini, salt and steam gently for about 5 minutes. Add the peas, add the stock, bring to a boil and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add yoghurt and herbal flakes, puree everything. Season with salt, pepper, Tabasco, chilli powder and lime juice and keep covered for at least 4 hours.
- Wash the zucchini, clean and slice into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the soup, season again and serve with the zucchini slices. Drizzle with the lemon oil and garnish with mint or basil leaves as desired.
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 35 minutes
COOLING TIME: approx. 4 hours
PRO PORTION: approx. 340 kcal, 10 g protein, 22 g fat, 22 g carbohydrates