How to Cook Sea Bass With Lemon & Capers : World Recipes (April 2019).
A recipe from Andalusia.
FOR 4 PORTIONS:
- 4 ready to cook sea bass (Loup de Mer, à ca. 400-500 g)
- black pepper from the mill
- 2 lemons
- 2 oranges
- 1/2 bunch of plain parsley
- 100 ml olive oil
- 2 organic lemons
- 30 g pine nuts
- Wash fish and pat dry. Salt and pepper well inside and out. Put in a bowl. Squeeze out lemons and oranges. Chop parsley leaves. Stir freshly squeezed citrus juice with oil and parsley. Pour over the fish. Marinate covered for about 1 hour (in between turn once).
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Remove fish from marinade (keep marinade), place on the drip tray. Drizzle with a few tablespoons of marinade. Slice and slice organic lemons. Roast on the middle rack for about 20 minutes. Bit by bit
- drizzle with remaining marinade. Sprinkle with pine nuts, fry for another 10 minutes.
In addition: baguette.
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 50 minutes
MARINING TIME: about 1 hour
PRO PORTION: approx. 470 kcal, 37 g protein, 29 g fat, 9 g carbohydrates