Sheet cake - With this apricot cake the amaretti crumbles play the main role as an exception.
For 1 baking tray / 20 pieces
Basic recipe yeast dough :
- 1/2 cube of yeast (20 g)
- 200 ml of lukewarm milk
- 60 g of sugar
- 400 g of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 75 g soft butter
- 1 egg
Walking time :
about 1 1/2 hours
For the filling :$config[ads_text] not found
- 1 packet ready to bake pudding cream (without cooking, Dr. Oetker)
- 1/4 l of milk
- 2 large doses of apricot halves (drained)
For the crumble :
- 350 g of flour
- 150 g of sugar
- 50 g amaretti (coarsely crumbled)
- 200 g soft butter
- Crumble the yeast into the warm milk, stir in 1 teaspoon of sugar and let it rest for about 10 minutes. Put flour, remaining sugar and salt in a mixing bowl. Add the milk mixture, butter and egg and knead into a smooth dough. The soft dough with a floured dough scraper together, covered in a warm place covered for about 1 hour let go.
- Roll out dough on a greased baking tray and let it rest covered for another 15 minutes.
- Mix pudding cream powder with milk only as directed, spread on the dough. Spread apricots next to each other.
- Process crumbly flour ingredients to crumble, pass over. Bake at 180 degrees (pre-heated) on a medium rack for 35-40 minutes.
Preparation time:approx. 45 minutes
Baking time:35-40 minutes
Also delicious: sheet cake with rhubarb >>
You can not get enough of apricots? Then you must try our recipe for apricot jam!
You want to shorten the baking time? Then play our biplane game with baked delicacies: