Sprinkled with meringue bits - so fluffy and sweet as delicate sheep clouds!
For about 12 pieces
For the dough
- 125 g soft butter
- 100 g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 125 g of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20 g cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 2 tbsp chocolate grated
- 8 sheets of gelatine
- 500 g Greek yogurt (nature)
- 300 g of Greek yogurt with honey
- 150 g of powdered sugar
- grated peel of 1 organic lemon
- 150 g cream
- 300 g blackcurrant or other frozen TK berries (thawed)
- about 50 g meringue
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- Beat butter and sugar until light creamy. Eat eggs one after the other. Mix flour, salt, starch and baking powder, stir briefly. Fold in chocolate grated. Put the dough in a springform pan (26 cm Ø) covered with baking paper, smooth it out.
- Bake in a hot oven (180 degrees, second from below) for 15-20 minutes. Remove, allow to cool in the mold. Remove from the mold, put on a plate, put the cake ring around.
- Soak gelatine according to instructions. Whole yogurt, icing sugar and lemon peel until smooth. Dissolve gelatine dripping wet. First stir in about 3 tablespoons of the yoghurt mixture, then stir this mixture under the remaining yoghurt mixture.
- Beat the cream until stiff and put it under the cream. Fold in the berries quickly, spread everything on the ground immediately (it quickly becomes firm due to the thawed fruit). Leave to cool for at least 4 hours.
- Loosen the cake ring, crumble the meringue coarsely, sprinkle on the cake.
Delicious: our berry compote with Schwipps - hmmmm!