4 MUST TRY HOLIDAY DESSERT RECIPES - Easy, NO-BAKE, and Kid Friendly :) (April 2019).
The red berry cake in the glass not only looks nice, it's also delicious and can be taken anywhere with To Go. The recipe is here.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 50 g forest fruit jam z. B. You may
- 100 ml currant juice
- 200 g Tk berries
- 80 g light butter z. B. You may
- 80 g of sugar
- 1 pk Bourbon vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ pk Custard powder
- 2 Table spoons of milk
- 2 eggs (class M)
- 200 g of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
Preparation:$config[ads_text] not found
- Stir forest fruit jam with the juice until smooth, fold in the frozen berries and chill.
- Mix soft butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt until fluffy. Stir the custard powder and milk until smooth and stir in the eggs. Mix flour and baking powder, add and mix everything to a smooth dough.
- Fill the dough into the greased glasses approx. 1/3 high. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees on the 2nd bar from the bottom for 20-25 minutes. Spread the berries on the cooled cakes and serve.
Energy and nutrient content:
Energy (kcal): 452
Energy (kJ): 1888
Protein (g): 10
Carbohydrates (g): 75
Fat (g): 11
You want to shorten the baking time? Then play our biplane game with baked delicacies: