Refined with a fruity lemongrass-orange-gremolata - at the ricotta-apricot-tart the sun winks at us.
For about 12 pieces
For the dough
- 200 g of flour
- 60 g of sugar
- 125 g soft butter (in pieces)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 15 g of Amarettini
- 1 large can of apricot halves
- 3 eggs
- 80 g of sugar
- 250 g ricotta (Italian cream cheese)
- grated peel of 1/2 organic orange.
also$config[ads_text] not found
- 1 tablespoon of pine nuts (roasted)
- 1 handful of lemon balm leaves
- grated peel of 1/2 organic orange
- Put the flour on the work surface and spread the sugar, butter and salt on it. Drizzle 2-3 tbsp of water. Finely chop everything with a large knife, knead the crumbs into a dough. Wrap in foil, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough between two freezer bags around (about 30 cm Ø). A Tarte- or Springform (26 cm Ø) to line it. Pierce soil several times, freeze for 30 minutes. Bake in a hot oven (200 degrees, center) for 10 minutes.
- Crumble the amarettini, spread on the pre-baked ground.
- Drain the apricots. Beat eggs and sugar until lightly frothy for about 3 minutes. Stir in ricotta and orange peel. Distribute the cream on the amarettine crumbs. Put the apricots with the cut surface facing up. Bake in a hot oven (200 degrees, center) for 20-25 minutes. Remove, allow to cool.
- Finely chop pine nuts and lemon balm. Mix with the orange peel. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons over the cake, serve the rest.
For those who can not get enough of apricots: our fruity apricot jam!