Airy-light, creamy and refreshing, the sweet Tarta de Naranja come straight from the fridge - without baking.
For about 12 pieces
For the ground:
- 1 ready lemon cake without casting (350 g Dr. Oetker)
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
For the cream:
- 1/4 l of orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 egg yolks
- 120 g of sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 250 g of cream
Also:$config[ads_text] not found
- 3 oranges
- 2-3 tablespoons orange marmalade or apricot jam
- Cut the cake into slices about 1 1/2 cm thick. Cover the bottom of a springform (26 cm Ø) close to it, fill the resulting open spaces with remaining pieces of cake, compressing slightly. Soak with liqueur.
- Whisk orange and lemon juice, egg yolks, sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan with the whisk, then bring to a boil while stirring. Remove from heat, let cool, stir occasionally.
- Whip the cream until stiff, with a whisk under the orange cream. Put on the prepared ground, smooth it out. Keep cold overnight.
- Peel oranges including the white skin. Fillet the oranges and catch the juice. Also squeeze out the juice from the dividers. Heat the juice and jam, let the fillet swing in and allow to cool. To serve, put some of the orange fillets on the cake. Serve the rest.
Also try our recipe for lemon cake >>