Chocolate Tart - Tarte au Chocolat (May 2019).
Perfect timing: The biscuit sponge cake can be prepared very well. The juicy filling is then rucki-zucki! Try our chocolate tart with pudding cream and cherries.
For about 12 pieces
For the ground
- 225 g chocolate biscuits (finely crumbled)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 40 g butter (melted)
For the dough
- 30 g of butter
- 100 g dark chocolate (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 3 eggs (separated)
- 100 g of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
For the chocolate pudding$config[ads_text] not found
- 50 g of sugar
- 20 g of cocoa powder
- 20 g cornstarch
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 ml of milk
- 1 small glass of white morels (370 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of kirsch
- 3 tablespoons cherry jam
- 2 tbsp grated milk chocolate
- 200 g cream
- Knead biscuit crumbs, cocoa and butter. When the soil in a jumping or Tarte form with high edge (26 cm Ø), press. Freeze for 15 minutes. Bake in a hot oven (160 degrees, middle) for about 10 minutes. Let cool down.
- Melt the butter and chocolate over a hot water bath. Add vanilla, cool. Switch oven to 180 degrees. Beat the egg yolks and 50 g of sugar with the broom of the mixer until creamy for about 5 minutes. Embezzle chocolate. Beat the egg whites until stiff, pouring in salt and remaining 50 g of sugar. Fold in egg whites. Add mass to the biscuit bottom. Bake in a hot oven for 18-20 minutes. Cool, refrigerate.
- Mix sugar, cocoa, starch and salt in the small pot. Stir in the yolks and a little milk. Add remaining milk while stirring. Boil slowly, simmer while stirring until the mass thickens. Cool in a bowl for about 10 minutes. Place a piece of cling film on the surface, allow to cool lukewarm. Stir the pudding, spread on the cake, chill for about 2 hours.
- Drain the cherries, add the kirsch. Boil the jam, fold in the cherries. Let cool down. Distribute the compote on the pudding, serve with chocolate grated cheese and stiff whipped cream.