Friese crumble met rabarber (February 2019).
If you think of Friesland, think of fish, space and Otto Walkes. But they also have a great recipe for a very delicious crumble cake.
For about 20 pieces
For the sprinkles dough:
- 400 g of butter
- 750 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 400 g of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
For the filling:
- 500 g of low-fat quark
- 250 g of sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 100 g of sugar
- 1 packet of custard powder
- 2 glasses of plum jam (à 450 g)
Also:$config[ads_text] not found
- Powdered sugar for dusting.
- Melt the butter and allow to cool slightly. Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add eggs, knead liquid butter gradually with the dough hook of the hand mixer.
- Spread two-thirds of the crumbled dough on the frying pan of the oven and press lightly on the bottom.
- Stir quark, sour cream, eggs, sugar and custard powder until smooth. Put on the crumble top and smooth. Carefully place the plum jam in blobs onto the quark mixture. Sprinkle on remaining sprinkles. Bake in the hot oven (200 degrees, second bar from the bottom) for approx. 30 minutes. Let cool on a grid and dust with powdered sugar.
Try our crumble cake recipes >>