2 Minute Microwave Brownies in a Mug! (May 2019).
After work, you crave cake? Or are there suddenly guests at your door, to whom you would like to offer any old biscuits from the pack? We have the recipe for a delicious microwave ovenie finished in just five minutes.
- 10 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- Grease the cup with some oil. Then put the dry ingredients, so the cocoa powder, the flour and the sugar in the cup and stir them briefly under each other.
- Beat the egg over the mixture and then add the liquid ingredients, the oil and the water.
- Mix all the ingredients together until no more lumps are visible in the dough.
- Now bake the brownie for about three minutes on the highest level of your microwave. Then you can enjoy the brownie pure or topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Our tip:In a beautiful milk coffee cup, this simple work looks like an artfully arranged chocolate dream. Just use the time left to decorate the cup brownie a bit. Sprinkle the cupcake with cocoa powder, drape a panicle of redcurrants over the edge of the cup, or serve the cup on a white plate of strawberry ice cream. Even as a last-minute gift, he can impress and so, for example, upgrades a coupon to the common coffee gossip in style.