DOLLAR TREE EASY DESSERT 3 INGREDIENTS (April 2019).
A juicy cherry pie with crispy-buttery hazelnut sprinkles?We have the recipe for the nutty crumble cake !
Recipe cherry cake with hazelnut sprinkles
For 1 Springform / 12 pieces
Ingredients for the dough:
- 250 g of soft butter
- 200 g of sugar
- 1 packet of Bourbon vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- thinly grated peel of 1 organic lemon
- 2 eggs
- 400 g of flour
- 100 g of ground hazelnuts
- about 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
For the filling:$config[ads_text] not found
- 500 g of white morels (from the glass, drained)
- 100 g sour cherry jam (sour cherry jam, Darbo)
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Cream butter, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and lemon zest. Eat eggs one after the other. Mix the flour, nuts and cinnamon, add and process everything with two forks to a crumbly mass.
- Cover the bottom of a springform pan (26 cm Ø) with baking paper. Distribute half of the dough crumbles evenly and compress to a bottom.
- Mix the morello cherries and sour cherry jam, place on the pastry tray. Form the remaining crumbs into thick crumble and spread over them. Bake on the bottom rail for approx. 50 minutes. If the surface gets too dark, cover with a piece of baking paper.
PREPARATION TIME:approx. 30 minutes
BAKING TIME:approx. 50 minutes
Also try our delicious recipe for classic crumble cake >>